Wednesday, August 31, 2011

1. How was the process of creating the GMail account and setting up the Blog?
       - Creating a GMail account was so simple. Basically in 3 minutes I had a new email account. But setting up my blog was a little more challenging. I'm a person that is not really use to change. So creating a blog about myself and art for school was a little tough to do. I just hope I'm doing this blog correctly.

2. What do you expect to learn in this course?
       - Now after setting up my blog for this class I expect to learn to use a blog. Also I want to learn more about art and anything that involves art.

3. How do you feel about taking an online course?
       - I love taking online courses, I'm always on the computer and on the Internet anyway so it really isn't that much of a challenge to take an online course. With having a 6 year old it is easier then going to school and being in a class. Online courses give me the breathing room I need to become a successful student and mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment