Thursday, December 15, 2011

Questions About This Art Course

  Which assignment did you ENJOY working on the best? Why?
-          The assignment I enjoyed working on the best was the first project in week 3. I like taking pictures and when I had to go around town to try and find what things in nature were the elements and principles of design that was something that seemed fun to me.


Which assignment did you ENJOY working on the least? Why?
-          The assignment I enjoyed working on the least was the art critique project because I do not consider myself a professional art critic and I think that I have no right to judge anyone else’s work.


How did you like using ANGEL?
-          I really like using ANGEL because it is easy to use. In the past I have used ANGEL at Erie Community College and it was comfortable to use, so I had a feeling that using ANGEL at Buffalo State College would be easy to use as well.


If you had the opportunity to change this course:

What would you keep?
-          In the course I would keep all of the art gallery visits and the all of the art projects, except the art critique project.

What would you remove?
-          I would remove some of the chapters that we had to read in this course, I don’t think that we needed to read the whole book to understand the concepts of art.

What would you add?
-          I would not add anything more to this course, I liked this course but it was a hard to finish because there was a lot to cover in here.


Would you recommend this course to your peers?
-          I have already recommended this course to one of my friends because she is interested in art and this course would help her understand art more.


Please list any other comments you would like to share.
-          I just would like to say that this course was a hard one but it made me appreciate art again.


No comments:

Post a Comment